I unpack my bags,
And rest upon a metaphor.
It's been a long time going,
I'd like to stay a while.
Stories do entwine and entangle.
Life is unpredictable.
Cat and Monkey
Cat and Monkey
I'll catch you mice
You climb my trees
Cat and Monkey
Cat and Monkey
We ride down this river
Will you tangle your tail with mine?
Lady Cat, where do you come from?
Your slender limbs and soft coat.
Do you eat fish?
Do you chase rabbits?
Lady Cat, how many hours do you sleep?
Your purring, expressive moan.
Do you have claws?
Do you see in the dark?
Tell me once!
Tell me twice!
Tell me all the way down
to when the river meets
the sea!
And rest upon a metaphor.
It's been a long time going,
I'd like to stay a while.
Stories do entwine and entangle.
Life is unpredictable.
Cat and Monkey
Cat and Monkey
I'll catch you mice
You climb my trees
Cat and Monkey
Cat and Monkey
We ride down this river
Will you tangle your tail with mine?
Lady Cat, where do you come from?
Your slender limbs and soft coat.
Do you eat fish?
Do you chase rabbits?
Lady Cat, how many hours do you sleep?
Your purring, expressive moan.
Do you have claws?
Do you see in the dark?
Tell me once!
Tell me twice!
Tell me all the way down
to when the river meets
the sea!
No comments:
Post a Comment